Error Message - Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 807B01F4

I recently bought an Xbox 360 (4GB), brand new out of the box. Set it up through my wireless router and tried to look for a game I wanted to buy (Geometry Wars.) I signed up through Xbox Live, made an account and everything seemed to work, except when I went to the Game Marketplace. The "New Games" list comes up and there is a white box, stating " No Content Available." I can scroll up through the rest of the list, and the only thing that does not have white boxes are the "Featured" items and "Specialty Shops" I tried to search for the game, went to the "Search A-Z" and found the game. When I clicked on it to pull up more information, the error message for Xbox Live Marketplace comes on stating "Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 807B01F4" I've tried this with several different games with the same outcome, and on some occasions the titles never pull up and a generic message states " No content available at this time. Please check back later." I have tried to follow all the forum instructions on other posts, I have tried to allow the ports through my wireless router, I have tried to disable my firewall through Norton completely. I have tried to connect my Xbox directly to the internet through a wired connection instead of wireless and nothing has changed this error message. This also happens when I try to pull up the Avatar Marketplace to purchase clothes or other items. It will load the main menu with the Holiday Collections, Most Popular, Lifestyle Collections, etc menus, however, when I click on one of them, an error message states " Can't retrieve Avatar Marketplace data. Please try again later." I have been at this for 2 days now without a change in anything that I have tried. I was able to download Netflix and access it perfectly fine.

Please advise.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I just installed an update with the new Xbox Live dashboard. Everything except the Avatar Marketplace is currently working.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.