- I was told that I could use both a WP7 and WP8 device without an issue.
- Based on this, I purchased a WP7 so that I could get some games that are not available for my WP8.
- When I try to access the games that I want to purchase via the Windows Phone Marketplace / Store via the IE app I get the following message:
[quote]We can't display this page right now.
The website you're trying to reach may be experiencing technical difficulties. Try again later.
Error: Cannot find server or DNS error[/quote]
- Other web pages and sites work just fine.
- When I try to access the games that I want to purchase via the Games tile, all I see is "no results" on the main screen
- When I search from the Games tile / app, I get "We couldn't find a match. Try again later."
- I've tried using my Win8 laptop, but it does not let me purchase the items. In fact, it doesn't even show me an option to buy or try the games.
- What can I do to purchase games on my WP7 device?