Error en Bazar Xbox live, Intente mas tarde [mod translation: Error in Bazar Xbox live, try later]

y Codigo de estado 8C32008 Creo, Aca les cuento mi historia:

Mi papá me presto su tarjeta de Credito Mastercard para el XBOX LIVE GOLD, La Xbox me lo acepto y acepte una oferta de 1 dolar por 1 mes (mi cuenta es Americana)

Después cuando terminó el mes decidí sacar la tarjeta para que no siga pagando pero ahora que quiero suscribirme con la misma tarjeta no puedo porque en Internet me dice: Please enter a valid credit card number. Y cuando intento por la Xbox me sale Error del Bazar Xbox Live, Intente mas tarde, Codigo de estado  8C32008 (creo que ese era)

QUE PUEDO HACER? LLEVO MAS DE 1 MES ASÍ Y NO HE PODIDO, Tengo el control parental desactivado y la tarjeta esta bien porque puedo comprar cosas con eso, alguien me ayuda? gracias!

[mod translation:

and code of State 8C32008 I think, here I tell my story:

My dad lent me its for XBOX LIVE GOLD Mastercard credit card, the Xbox I agree and accept an offer of 1 USD for 1 month (my account is American)

Later when he finished the month I decided to pull out the card that continue not to pay but now I want to subscribe the same card I can not because on the Internet tells me: Please enter a valid credit card number. And when attempt for the Xbox I get Xbox Live Marketplace Error, try later, code of State 8C32008 (I think that was)

I CAN DO? LLEVO MAS DE 1 month as well and I could not, have turned off parental control and the card is fine because I can buy stuff to it, someone help me? Thank you!]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ok gracias

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

estoy igual men, y parece ser que nadie tiene una respuesta para este problema, crei que era cuestion de tiempo pero como dices que  llevas un mes asi parece ser que no sera asi. Si alguien te responde y te dice como solucionarlo seria genial.

[mod translation: I am equal men, and it seems that nobody has an answer for this problem, I thought that was a matter of time but as you say that you're a month so it appears that will not be so. It would be great if someone you responds and tells you how to fix it.]

Sorry this didn't help.

Your account is american, but is the card american as well? It will show as invalid if not when you do the address.

Sorry this didn't help.