error .....download again....

hi.... i bought GTA san andreas today from the market place,  it downloaded 100% but when i enter my games and try and play,, it states Error download again....

i have tried deleting the game-clearing cache- re downloading..... also i have removed internal hdd, and tried to download to 4gb internal memory,. still the same error..

i have a full copy of minecraft that does work off the same hdd, please can you help....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

How big is your hard drive?  If it is less than 250GB, then chances are you have a fake Xbox 360 hard drive, which means GTA San Andreas will not work because the hard drive does not have the necessary software installed to play GTA.  If on the other hand it is an official Xbox 360 hard drive then take look here forums.xbox.com/.../25.aspx

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it is an after market hdd, but i can play minecraft "full " bought copy from the same hdd!!!!

also i unplugged the hdd and downloaded to internal memory, and i get the same error

Game unable to start ,,,,try downloading again....                                            cheers for the reply..

Sorry this didn't help.

The only thing you can do to get GTA San Andreas to work is to buy an official Microsoft Xbox 360 hard drive.  That way Original Xbox games will work.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Sorry this didn't help.