Error code on xbox video for impracrical jokers

I've been getting the error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) ever since the newest episode was released (season 3). I've tried playing it off my windows RT device and Xbox 360. I've also tried downloading the episode but the same error occurs. It appears this is only happening to episode 3. Any help is much appreciated thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

Hey there

Welcome to the Xbox Live Forums

I see that you have received an error code; 0x80004005. This error code shows up when

• You're trying to sign in to the app in a country or region where the service is unavailable.
  • You're trying to sign in on a computer that is in a different country than where your account is based.

What you can do is, make sure that when you sign into the Xbox Music and Video App. The country and Region set on your computer are the same as the country that your Xbox Live account was created in.

If this is the case, and they do not match, then you will need to change the app region to match your region that is set on your Xbox Live Account before you can continue using the application.

I hope this helps, and have a nice gaming experience. If you encounter any more errors or need help with anything else, please make a post here

Regards

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.