Error code after error code

Since my gold expired, I wanted to purchase the 60% off Gold for 3months and I clicked confirm for my purchase. For the past few days I have been recieving this error code

"80190848"

Since receiving this error code, I have tried constantly to purchase my Xbox Live via xbox.com and I'm getting errors that look like this

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 26/07/2011 16:39:51
code: 1102A012136BF64
s: Qtq4ip8S2ilwZQLgJR0ljA==
id: 82cbd525-056f-4c8a-8bc1-d08748265fb4
req:

d5d23078-4326-4b4c-b0a3-88b7fe97eb18

And I am getting this same error when trying to manage my payment options as I thought removing them and re-adding them could be the possible solution but no luck. This has become an inconvenience for me and I would like to know if it's just me being affected and what can be done/ When the problem will be fixed.

If removing the payment options didn't work, you'll need to call support and talk to billing for help. It is some sort of billing issue and they are the only ones who can help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

i am having the same problem with the error code popping up when i want to buy the discounted 3 months, but i can remove payment options and add them with no problems. maybe the dashboard update screwed things up?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you getting the same error code or a different one? If it's the same you'll also need to call support. If it's different, then what is it?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 4 Applies to: