Error Code 8C320008. Tech is no help

I am getting the error code 8C320008 when trying to add a new card to my account. I tried online and it will not work either. I have talked to 4 online tech people none of them helped they all sent me to the billing site. They said the problem was with a previous owed balance of 20$. I did not see anything on the site, so i talked to another online tech person and they called me and there was suppose to be a button to add a new card that was not showing up. I tried Explorer Chrome and Firefox. None showed the button. They transferred me over to another operator who took information from me and said someone from the escalation department would call me in 24hrs. its been 2 days and still no call. Can anyone help me with this problem its very frustrating. If this is the business they are going to provide i will take my business to Sony. As much as i like the xbox this is not worth the frustration just to play purchase things online and play online. Thanks for any help anyone if anyone can provide for me. ....PS: I called them and asked them about it they said they didnt have a record of the issue and took more information from me and said someone will call me. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Okay i talked to another tech person. They said the problem should be fixed in 3-5 days they will have the account unlocked. So crossing my fingers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm getting the same status code, I'm trying to purchase the $2 for 2 months deal, and i can't. I double-checked my billing info and everything's ok there, so idk what the problem is...yeah it is frustrating, i wanna play some online already :(

Sorry this didn't help.

I assume my account was locked because i owed them 19.99$ because i was using a pre paid debit card and lost it and they charged it when there was no money on it.  But like i said above it took 5 online tech people 3 on the phone and 3hrs and 26min later the last online tech guy was the best one yet and he said that in 3-5 days the account will be unlocked. I guess its just a matter of getting the right tech guy. Which is very frustrating, but i do prefer the box to ps3. I dont understand why they cant just take payments by phone? This is 2012 and every other business takes payments by phone. ... Keeping my fingers crossed so in 6 days i dont have to go through this again!  ..

According to the 1st online tech person the code comes up when there is an unpaid balance on a card on the account. You can go to there billing site and go to each billing date on each card but its easier just to call them and see they will give you the dates so its easier to find. If there is a button on the site should be right above print view button then you can add a new card and it will transfer the owed amounts to the new card. If there is no button more then likely your accounts locked. (if you do owe something) ... this is was i was told by the tech people.

I had auto renew on didnt know i had to turn it off so thats why they billed my card again.

Sorry this didn't help.