error code 807B01F4

I have researched and done all of the advice, but this error code still comes up and I am not able to download from the marketplace.  it is not our account since the account can be accessed from a different xbox and location.  Help!  thanks!

Question Info

Last updated September 5, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Are you referring to this account you are posting from, or a different one? If different, you'd need to be logged in and posting from that account for me to help you here. Also, why are you using an account that is not yours? Whose is it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it's a connection error, trust me. I know everything else downloads fine, I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's a connection error. Try it on a friends cable internet, and if it still doesn't work, than it's something else. If you have anything like satellite internet or something like that, it will not load. Try it on a friend's connection or have them bring over their xbox and see if it does the same thing.

You can also bypass this problem by going to the marketplace here and purchasing games. They'll go to your active downloads and download to the xbox when you log in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.