Error code (0x8027025a)

Is there anyone out there that can tell me if a fix is coming anytime for the error code (0x8027025a) It is really beginning to irritate me to have to do a hard reboot every time I want to watch tv.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

I am having same issue except the TV still does not work even after rebooting system, reseting cable box (disconnecting all cables and power cord from box, waiting 30 secs and then powering back on).

Extremely frustrating issue with seemingly no way to resolve.

Also finding the Xbox operating system to be really finicky overall with a number of glitches and other issues that occur frequently when attempting to use snap and even simple tasks like using back button and/closing apps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you happen to have verizon fios? I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that the Fios boxes always put out a video signal even when they are turned off... so the xbox is getting a 24/7 boradcast from the HDMI in locking it up after a while.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am getting 0x8027025a daily and have to power cycle to watch TV though Xbox. Comcast Motorola cable box here.

Any answers Microsoft?

stevemay

Sorry this didn't help.

There has been a great deal of discussion on the forums about this error, it is also associated with the random black screen, and has spoken about a great deal on the forums. Yes, it is known about and we are working with our partners to fix the issue. I do not have a timeline, as with each cable provider, head-end, make/model of cable box, it is all a set of unique circumstances and all require a different fix. This is the first step in a long evolution that will be the Xbox One. The console that you see today, will not be the same console you will see in 6 month - a year down the line. Hang in there, enjoy the Xbox One, and enjoy the things to come. Thank you for understanding

-Cheers

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks - good to know it's being worked on!

stevemay

Sorry this didn't help.

How is this problem from 2013 and it still occurs. I've been getting this message more n more fot no reason. I haven't changed what I play or how I play. Oh my Xbox one is a 1tb about 8 months old. I don't run my tv through it or have Kinect. So why do I get this message everyday??? Comin Microsoft this is why sony is beating you. I'm about to ho buy a ps4, this is ridiculous. And still no solution?????

Sorry this didn't help.

I should add that 80% of the time the error comes from running twitch. Whether I'm watchin or broadcasting, the state starts to lag. Then boom error message.

Sorry this didn't help.