Error Code 002000

I am now having trouble with the Daily Challenges on both Solitaire and Maj Jong. I have the Premium editions and Windows 8.1.  I had no problems until I was upgraded to 8.1 Update.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Getting the same error now for at least 3 days also running 8.1 and have all the updates and can´t find any help anywhere for this.

Hey GotTomcat468676,

The error code you're referencing usually means that an update failed to install correctly or got stuck somewhere during the process.  Please try the following steps to see if we can get you back into the game:

1.Press the Windows key

2.Type in Windows Update

3.Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates

4.In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button

5.Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details

6.Install any updates you see that haven't been installed- including optional ones

7.Restart using the restart option from the shut down menu.

Next, please try these steps:

1.Press Windows Key + R

2.In the box, type wsreset.exe  and press Enter

3.This will relaunch the Windows Store

4.Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar

5.Choose Settings

6.Choose App Updates

7.Choose Sync licenses

Please let me know if this doesn't get you back into the game.

Sorry to have to say but neither work am still getting the same error, all apps are up to date and dont have any updates that haven´t been loaded.

Can you please install the free game Shuffle Party, launch it, and tell us what code you get?  Thanks! :)

I gave it 10 min to download and install and it froze at 66% so I canceled it.  Also I solved the error problem by myself.

l Have shuffle party installed when l opened it, it was asking for permission to accedeed to my xbox account pressed yes and it opened with my gamertag.