Error 80169D94

I have spent hours and hours on the phone with support and nobody seems to be able to help me.  They escalated the issue and the rep said that my account was banned, but it is not banned.  I still am on xbox live, and I didn't get any notification of a ban.  If I am banned, I am only banned from buying points.

I can't buy points with any cards on my account, or with a points card.  My account is "fraud locked" from the looks of it, because I did the 1 month for 1 dollar promo thing 4 times, I need someone to help me get in touch with the billing dept so my account can have the fraud lock lifted. Gamertag Dr JonDanger.  I heard that this is an easy fix, but the CSRs can't seem to figure out how to help me.  The first call I made, they told me to update my billing info, which I did, and it now should correctly match my credit card, but I am still locked out 3 days later.

Can somebody help me?  I am really started to get tired of the runaround.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, but for billing issues phone support are the only ones who can help. You are correct though. Your account is not banned, it's just locked from making purchases. The fix is usually to go to billing.microsoft.com and update all of your information and then call support, talk to billing, and let them know you've updated your information and have them unlock your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.