Error 80150017

I am currently getting the error code 80150017 when trying to download some games from the market place. I currently live in South Korea because I was stationed here in august. I am part of the Armed Forces Pacific since I'm in the US military  which should be supported. So that being said I don't understand why I can't download the games here. I share Internet with my roommate so I'm not sure what the service provider is. My region is United States. I have changed the state to armed forces pacific both on Xboxlive.com and Microsoft.com with no change. My physical region is South Korea @ Osan AB. The game I'm trying to download is mafia 2 the current free game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Us bases use foreign isps not us connections

You have to talk to your base commander to use the dod connection there is a deal to use dod connections for xbox live which is upto the base commander

It is your geoip that is the issue

Unless you usena us connection you eont be able to download us content

Without the dod connection you can only use your local region

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is due to the south korean isp being restricted to south korean geoips and local laws

Sorry this didn't help.

Etoy muy molesto con XBOX... yo pago por mi membresía gold lo mismo que la  pagan todos. Me parece que no esta bien que No haya muchos  juegos de los que regalan con gold que no pueda descargar porque no estoy dentro de la region (error 80150017). Creo que deberian darnos otros juesgos que si se puedan descargar en nuestra region o hacer algo para solucionarlo...

me siento estafado!!  

Espero una respuesta

Sorry this didn't help.

si yo estoy igual y no se que aser y lo malo es que uno no save a quien reclamarle pero si le cobran la membrecia de una pero cuando le pasa esto a uno nadie de eyos responde a este problema y a y es donde uno se siente estafado si alguien save que aser por favor informar

Translation: f I'm equal and that no Aser and the bad thing is that you do not save who claim him but if you charge the membership of one but when this happens one one of eyos responds to this problem yay is where you feel cheated if someone save that Aser please report

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there BetilloHet,

This thread is a bit older, if you're experiencing any support related issues, please create a new thread so the community can provide support to your specific issue.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.