Error 80072746 when trying to redeem Fable 3 dlc for PC.

I had already redeemed all dlc except Traitor's Keep and Understone about a week ago but didn't want to download the rest til I got to the end of the game (for some reason lol).  I've been trying to redeem these last two dlc since last night but just keep getting that error.  I've also looked at a few forums with this error already but all of it talks about solutions for the console and not PC.  Not quite sure what to do since there wasn't any info on how to fix it for PC.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

I figured it out.  Go to live.xbox.com, My Account, Redeem Code.  It asked me to verify my information, and sent a text to my phone.  After I entered the code that was texted to me, I filled out my billing address.  Then, I could enter the CD key from Steam.  Then, I had to go to the Games for Windows Marketplace portal on my PC, go to downloads, and install the two DLC.  (If you go to the Marketplace before going to My Account on live.xbox.com and entering the code, the two DLC do not show up in Marketplace under Downloads.)  Then, open Fable, and the dlc should be there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem.  Anyone have an answer?

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings WILL80CRAZY! I haven't seen this error code when trying to purchase PC games before but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it! Since you're purchasing online, can I have you first make sure that you've tried multiple browsers? Most importantly try in IE and make sure to clear your browser cache before trying! Do you receive the same error in all browsers? Let us know. :)

Sorry this didn't help.