Error 80070751 (playback)

I bought seasons of a show and have been watching them over last few weeks.. But now when I try and play one I get that error everytime.. I tried deleting and redownloading my profile several times and it doesn't fix it.. Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey, Kylecat17

Thanks for coming to us. Error codes can be confusing & we're happy to help. First, are you able to run a connection test on console? What happens when you do? If there's a red X can you follow the instructions for your results here? The connection guide is a bit involved, but highly effective. We'll be happy to help with any steps as necessary.

If the test results come back all clear, are you able to clear cache & redownload your profile?  Any change after that? If not, let's check the Xbox Video app for Account Management. Can you refresh purchase history there by pressing X? Any change? 

Lastly, is other Xbox Video content working properly? Can you share any other error codes that come up when you try that? 

Please post again when you can & we'll be here to get to the bottom of things as quickly as we can.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft has just updated their terms of service so you may need to accept them again when you get the prompts & if you have a windows phone an additional step of going to windowsphone(dot)com my account and accepting there as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.