Error 0x8027025a ("TV took too long to start"), Work-Around with Power Settings

Can we get a sticky announcement on this topic, or other pending bug fixes/updates due to come out via Xbox One console update?  Many of us have changed the power settings to "energy save", which causes the Xbox One to FULLY power down.  This causes a full boot-up when you power back up, and avoids the TV app failure issue.  However, it (1) takes a lot longer for the Xbox One to start this way, vs. the "Instant On" setting, and (2) disables the ability to turn it on via voice command.  Countless people have probably made this change already, and my sense is that it creates a lot of frustration, particularly because with these power settings it now takes about a full minute to boot up and do something as simple as watch live TV.  I would also guess many people have removed their cable box from the Xbox One HDMI IN port, and are bypassing the XBO completely for watching TV now.  It may be hard to convince these people to come back onboard, and give the live TV experience through XBO another try once this issue is fixed.  If we can get a status, and a sticky announcement or other area where we can see WHAT items are fixed when a specific console update comes out, or when updates are due to come out, it would really help.  Just my .02.  Here's another post on the same topic, but I've searched and can't find a status anywhere:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4277/t/1626680.aspx?PageIndex=2

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'm having the same issue... every couple days my tv stops working completely... Motorola DVR flashes DUI accross the LCD, tv can take up to 45 minutes to start working... sometimes it wont work at all...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.