Err 8C32008

I have recently bought a prepaid VISA card so that i could buy some things off the xbox marketplace. However, when i try to add the card as a payment option, it never accepts it and tells me that "There's a problem with Xbox Live Marketplace. Please try again later" and gives me status code 8C320008. I have tried it on we but it tells me : Cant authorize your credit card ...  Every info what i wrote ( adress, card number ) is Ok. I normally shopping with card on internet .. thanks for help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Did you register the card online? If you don't then you can't use them online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please take into consideration  to check your details and everything is correct,  if it still does not work contact an xbox live employee for them to manually add and verify your details.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Shadow. Prepaid cards may not work on Xbox LIVE as the service requires the card be able to accept online and recurring charges, something prepaid cards sometimes cannot do. For more information about payment methods please take a look at this sticky: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/153161.aspx.

If you don't have another payment option you can attempt to purchase points at retail and redeem them on your account for content. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.