Equipment disappearing after death in search.

As it says was Playing hc search and after I died my bouncIng Betty disappeared. Why would the do that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's just normal for these games, isn't it?  I know in BLOPS and MW2 that your claymores would disappear when you died. I can't see them changing it for this go around.

They didn't disappear in BO. I remember getting a final kill many times with old claymores. This is in S&D by the way. Modes that have respawning reset equipment everytime you respawn. I don't remember how MW2 did it.

All Call of Duty's do that. I think it is so you can't set one, die, set another, die, repeat.

No, what he's saying is that he's in a gametype where there is no respawn until the round is over.  In all CoD games the equipment would stay there until you physically spawned back into the game, at which point it would disappear.

@OP: I can only guess it's changed or someone set it off and didn't die, or you didn't notice it going off.

No one set it off .  We were the last two.   I planted the bomb put a Betty down he killed me.  He didn't throw any grenades  or flashbangs it just disappeared.  

I've seen this as well and it never happened in past CoD's. The lack of attention these MW games get is just astounding to me.

Have yet to see this but maybe it's happened in one of my games and I didn't notice it. In every cod since cod4 ( the one I played first ) equipment stayed until the end of the round no matter if you died.  If this is a new glitch that's almost a gamebreaker for search and destroy imo.

It's not normal for Search...

Everytime you RESPAWN (Or press (X)) in any gametype, your equipment blows up. OP, this is a glitch, cause I got GWK with an "old" Bouncing Betty in SnD. All CoD games are like this, how do you think people get "Afterlifes"?

Its sad people don't know how to read