Epic's Halloween Surprises

Hey all if you haven't noticed already that one Halloween surprise that Epic has done is if you play 2 games Booooooom Snipes and have completed 5 of the Epic Challenges then you unlock the Golden Gear. How nice of them to do that for us. Thanks EPIC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ Old news. Get outta here if you're gonna keep crying.

hey blackbox.  check this out.

-

www.1up.com/.../gears-3-three-dlc-maps-free-thanksgiving

-

defend that.  im enjoying laughing at blackbox and his fanboy love for epic

[quote user="GlRTH"] the 360s power is tapped out and the price of games is going up, your not a very good economist if you dont see that less for more is not good for consumers in a free market.  maybe youll learn that in your sophmore year of high school.

[/quote]^ (Attempts to throw in a subtle insult on my intelligence by underestimating my age.)

< (Is completely unfazed by attempted insult.)

[quote user="BlackBoxRapture"]

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

He was going hard rather than going home: he has a point, and it's perfectly valid. Nice to see a 'Go home' rather than some reasoning though, top quality response right there.

[/quote]He's *** and moaning about something that's not even a big deal. If he doesn't want to pay for them, then he doesn't buy them. Simple as that. 

[/quote] a company charging twice the normal price to play everything on the disc?  if you think 135 bucks a good deal, i have a bunch of old 360 games ill sell to you for half that.  

-

the only reasons to have a console instead of a beast pc are as follows; price of hardware, simplicity and safety.  M$ posesses a monopoly on the system meaning no pirates can play online.  pc cant do that, so they are forced to earn customers business.  the 360s power is tapped out and the price of games is going up, your not a very good economist if you dont see that less for more is not good for consumers in a free market.  maybe youll learn that in your sophmore year of high school.

They looked cool, but they were kind of a pain in the @@@ to play with IMO.

the pumpkin heads were sickkkk

[quote user="x Recon 777"]

@Onyx Mark First off EPIC doesn't have to do anything they don't want to. they don't have to do these events. They do them to get people to play the game. So that is why I am thanking EPIC.

[/quote]

They do have to do these events since there are two achievements tied to them, please know what you are talking about next time.

I'm loving the pumpkin heads

It apparently is a big deal to him. Also, his first point was valid: being a medal in the game, EPIC has to include events for the game.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

He was going hard rather than going home: he has a point, and it's perfectly valid. Nice to see a 'Go home' rather than some reasoning though, top quality response right there.

[/quote]He's *** and moaning about something that's not even a big deal. If he doesn't want to pay for them, then he doesn't buy them. Simple as that.