Epic??? More like Epic FAIL!

Gow = brilliant

Gow 2 = good but ruined by glitches

Gow = *** due to the game breaker call Sawed Off.

They only put it in so the game to attract NOOBS!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The SOS is a beast! For sure!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I guess he should have played the beta and realized this game is not for him and passed on it when it came out. Isn't that what a beta is good for?

[/quote]

The beta was not available on all locations.

I find the sawed-off pretty annoying at times but i've learned to adapt my playing style for multiplayer. Its definately challenging. Love it though.

Again, numbers do not automatically make a weapon not overpowered. If only one person used a gun that could instant kill from any distance, shoot through walls, had perfect steady aim and over 1000 shots in it with the ROF of a Lancer that does but only one person used it though everyone had access to it does not mean that weapon is not OP, because it most certainly is. Before you mention it I never considered the SOS as a OP weapon, it just needed some tweaking which it got.

-

And unless you have balls for aim a Gnasher should never beat a Rifle at medium range. Medium range being about the distance from Boomshot/Digger spawn point to the couch infront of it on Old Town.

Considering the Gnasher can still beat rifles close to medium range, and beats the Sawed off at every distance beyond putting the gun directly into someone. I really don't see where all this complaining comes from. If you look at the initial numbers Epic released, its hard to actually see the justification for any nerf to the Sawed off before the Gnasher. Its interesting how people exaggerate the impact certain weapons in games.

Get Skill--Pfft. SMH

I like both shotguns for different reasons and for different game modes. It just seems pointless for the gnasher defends to keep complaining but oh well.

i got to give it to you Rusty you a funny guy... keep them coming

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

^ @SharpPrecision When will you realize no one respects your opinion, first of all you don't have any argument besides GET SKILL, do you have any idea how much of a douche you sound like? Second of all you use the SOS so your only defending it to keep it.

[/quote]YOUR THE REASON I CREATED THE OTHER THREAD...

[/quote]LoL, :'( oh no i'm sorry. And people who like the gnasher are cry babies. Did you tell your mommy as well?

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

^ @SharpPrecision When will you realize no one respects your opinion, first of all you don't have any argument besides GET SKILL, do you have any idea how much of a douche you sound like? Second of all you use the SOS so your only defending it to keep it.

[/quote]YOUR THE REASON I CREATED THE OTHER THREAD...