Epic moments in MP

So, I'm just curious, has anyone had an epic moment in multiplayer (or seen it happen to someone else)? Share your stories!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Three consecutive stuns and then an incognito kill. Fistpocalypse!

/|\

You should've waited for focus.

I saw my target getting stunned so I ran to him while he was in the floor and kicked him. I laughed so hard since I got points for that lol

^ I loled

I don't think anyone here can top Triple C TRIP's story. Forum Over.

The best moment I had was when I got lucky and stunned someone who I did not even know was pursuing me twice in the one game. I just walked along, saw someone coming close but acting normally, and pressed 'B'. On both occasions it worked, and I ran off feeling like a boss. I'm not great at the online in the game so I don't have any truly epic moments to share.

And @ DarkAngelus66 - I'm about to upload my first ever commentary on a Wanted match. I had a terrible terrible start and had only 100 points for about 5 minutes, then one epic kill sent me straight to 2nd, then I went 1st for a while, but it's more a case of how you can turn your game around. Oh, and it's all about 'Roofers!'

I've recorded some of my high score single kills, managed a 2900 point poison kill. If you fancy tapping your feet along to some of my epic moments, you can watch here:

youtu.be/FrHqaVc-kos

Killed my target as he ran past my hay pile.  I giggled like a lunatic afterwards.