Epic Fails in Zombies Thread

Looks like we need a new one of these.  I'll start.

Tried to spin the Box on Call of the Dead last night but it wouldn't work.  I begin freaking out and start yelling at the host "ARE YOU LAGGING ARE WE GONNA LAG OUT I CAN'T PULL THE BOX!".  All the while the zombies are surrounding me (the box was at the bow of the ship).

Only after I died and the game was over did I realize... I didn't have enough points to pull from the box.  Oops.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

LOL!

Sorry..but that was an epic fail.

lol but how did you get all the achivments on call of the dead i tried like ten times trying to do it but just failed like a pro

The worst thing I've done was trade my Gersch Devices in for Matryoshka Dolls and/or traded my freshly PaP'd Zeus Cannon in for an SMG on the wall.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

The worst thing I've done was trade my Gersch Devices in for Matryoshka Dolls and/or traded my freshly PaP'd Zeus Cannon in for an SMG on the wall.

[/quote]

Haha, I've done that so many times. It is usually at the worst time too, I'll be surrounded by zombies and and I press x to reload only to have an SMG or rifle replace my good gun.

My most recent fail was accidently going down the ice slide when I had 500 points, no ammo, and all the doors near the bottom of the lighthouse were closed. My whole team died and I had to run circles near the 74-u until I had enough points to buy it. It took FOREVER!!!