EOD Bot using Guns? Fragmentation Mortar Rounds? MAV ECM beam?

How the hell do you unlock these??? U see them listed when u get killed by these upgraded weapons, but I cant seem to unlock them myself.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol wut? EOD, Mortar, and MAV have no unlocks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were added with how cheesy and gimmicky the unlocks are in this game...

I swear it, I got killed by a EOD bot using a rifle and the other. Maybe you can pick up a gun on the ground with the EOD bot?

There are other people complaingin about this too: Google

You cannot pick up weapons with the EOD bot, simply said.  EOD bots can be used to transport items though.  Throw a C4 pack on it and drive it over to the enemies base, or they could be used to move ammo/health boxes to other players.

could be a moder on the PC,  maybe it's just a glitch on the kill card They had one of those on tanks displaying all these ridiculous perks like double stealth, and a couple of other's that weren't even in the game. and the mortar kill card always displays a vehical perk not sure if it's just one specific? or automaticlly displays the best vehical that you always use, or roll with.

its Medal of Dutyfield, i used to be a bf fan just like you, then i took an arrow in the knee

[quote user="R4iLRO4D D3AGL3"]

You cannot pick up weapons with the EOD bot, simply said.  EOD bots can be used to transport items though.  Throw a C4 pack on it and drive it over to the enemies base, or they could be used to move ammo/health boxes to other players.

[/quote]

No it can't.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWjG51mKUpw]

About 1.50 in. 

^^^Thanks! I was going to post the same video.

Are you certain it was a EOD bot and not a cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRX47L_3yE&ob=av3e