Enter the Sawed Off Nerf

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

now they need to buff the hammerburst's active a slight bit and it'll be good.

Thanks for the article! I am only using the weapon to get my kills with it for onyx medals! Mainly the chainsaw is still king! Also the occasional pistol whip is good too! Good looking out for us guys that don't read too much about the news of these games.  Guys that is why DutRank is known for and will always be The Forum King!

Ahhhh well i dont care barley used it anyway this only effect the people who did nothing but sawn off

Oh, haha...thanks! Still love blowing heads off!

GOW is a third person shooter ;)

Oh and thanks for the article DutRank!

I used the SOS, but I kind of suck at first person shooters, but I love the game. At least now my husband wont be screaming in my ear about how much the SOS sucks! LOL

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

And yet you are crying yourself over the fact that is has been nerfed, I do want to see the reactions out of some people on this forum however. I didn't have a major problem with it, I didn't use it and I didn't get killed by it often but when it says it works in melee range then that is what it should do. I can wait till this week is over and I get to try out the Mp now and get even more time to lead stupid SOS player right into my traps.

[/quote]How is posting a link so everyone can read about the update considered crying?

Just proves that if you complain enough, it will get changed. It wasn't that hard to not get killed by the sawed off, IMO, your the newb if you get owned by it. W/e I used it last night, and its not THAT big of a nerf, I still got double kills and no problems blind firing, so all the crybabies, will be back on here sayin its not enough! You just wait.

shame .. but oh well .. gotta make it newb friendly.