Enhanced Play

So i don't know how many people notice it, but i've noticed a large increase in the use of 'modded' or rapid fire controllers. I see them in a great many game modes like Kill Confirmed, TDM, S&D, CTF, just about anything (i play most game modes). I view this as cheating, as you are playing with an edge than MOST plasyers dont have.

So here are the discussion questions: Do you use 'modded' or rapid fire controllers? Why or why not? Do you view it as cheating or unfair? Why or why not? Do you mind/approve of others using them? Why or why not? If you mind/disapprove, how would you change/stop it? If you support/approve, how would you change the game to make it easier for you to use this equipment?

For the record, MK14 Rapid Fire + Rapid Fire controller = WRONG. imo.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I myself have a rapid fire controller, but I really don't even like it. I rarely use it, now it seems to be only when I get pissed off by kids on the other team using it. I find it to be extremely unfair as well. I can be shooting half a clip into a kid and with an MK14 it only takes like 2 bullets to kill me so I get the short end of the stick. I also see it used a lot with the Type 95 and sometimes with the M16. The new trend seems to be RSASS supressed with a rapid fire mod. It annoys the *** out of me because that too only takes 2-3 shots to kill me and it has less recoil than the ACR, which we all know has little to no recoil. Infinity Ward is leaps and bounds behind Treyarch for many reasons of which I will not get into here. But to be on topic, Black Ops did great with rapid fire mod blocks and of course MW3 went back to the old ways of allowing it. There needs to be a fix but I doubt it will be done. I guess we just have to wait until Black Ops II

[quote user="Maj Kusanagi"]

So i don't know how many people notice it, but i've noticed a large increase in the use of 'modded' or rapid fire controllers. I see them in a great many game modes like Kill Confirmed, TDM, S&D, CTF, just about anything (i play most game modes). I view this as cheating, as you are playing with an edge than MOST plasyers dont have.

So here are the discussion questions: Do you use 'modded' or rapid fire controllers? Why or why not? Do you view it as cheating or unfair? Why or why not? Do you mind/approve of others using them? Why or why not? If you mind/disapprove, how would you change/stop it? If you support/approve, how would you change the game to make it easier for you to use this equipment?

For the record, MK14 Rapid Fire + Rapid Fire controller = WRONG. imo.

[/quote]

Some people have trigger fingers. Ifi had a dollar for every time someone accused me of using a mod from Cod4-mw3 i'd be rich.

I guess you werent around for the MK14, modded controller, AND the DAMAGE glitch? One shot kills. Anyways, modded controllers are not a big problem anymore, its meH. W@W was a different story, but not anymore for MW3.

I have one but have the mod turned off as I don't use any single shot weapons so would be useless anyways.

[quote user="NobleN3cro"]

I have one but have the mod turned off as I don't use any single shot weapons so would be useless anyways.

[/quote]

Why do you guys admit this stuff on the forums?

Seriously; you could get banned for using it. A moderator sees your post if you admit to using it, then has the enforcement team investigate, & then you get banned. Congratulations!

As far as modded controllers, I don't use them. I'm a standard issue kind of guy. I use what most everyone else is EXPECTED to use - the official Microsoft Xbox 360 controller.

Using rapid-fire controllers you bought in a store are considered legal as you didn't have to modify it to make it rapid fire. Plus, all the ones you can buy in walmart or target have a set amount of how fast it's being pressed, meaning, if you work hard enough you can have a faster trigger finger than any modded controller. I had a rapid fire controller a long time ago that I used in ES:oblivion to do the money glitch over night. I use a normal controller now (which I need to buy a new one) and have a very fast trigger finger, yet still have not been called a modder so far. I guess I just play with better randoms.

[quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think it's against the rules to have one, just to use it and as I just said, I don't use it.

Who cares?  I don't see the modded controller being the issue.  I've argued that the MK14 is a two shot kill with almost no recoil, especially if equiped with a silencer, and anyone can squeeze off two fast shots with a twitchy finger.  Rapid fire is already in the game, if you need to get out more bullets.  The way I see it, he shot you.  If he didn't shoot you, you would not be dead.  You should have shot him first.  I have never used a modded controller,  I wouldn't notice if someone else did.  He shot first, he didn't miss, he killed me.  If I shoot first, or if he misses, he dies, and that's the end of story.  Everything else is, take a deeeeep breath, WAAAAAAHHHHHH!  ;oD    

[quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think it's against the rules to have one, just to use it and as I just said, I don't use it.

[/quote]

i don't think it is "Illegal" To modify controllers but it is definately against the rules that microsoft put out.