Endure: The Return bug?

hello microsoft and forum members

my friend " xXCBO4Xx " and I did enure: the return and it seid " challange: endure: the return completed " the match ended and we got no Cr and it seid we never completed it so if you can fix the bug and if you can send us the 30,000 Cr that took us 3 hours to get and didnt get that would be nice

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it says 3 hours if you cant read the red

3 hours? It only took me 30 minutes.

you can easily do it on a custom one mate, with all shields up and 300 more damage comming from you :P

and yeah no one gonna give you credits around here :P

we used no mods and no perks so we had to start over... alot.... i didnt know that so yeah. and they have to fix it.

you can change all the features of firefight on a custom one, make every enemy be a grunt, 200x shields with no damage taken, and 300x more damage so yeah almost everyweapon is a one shot kill, very rare if it was indeed a bug :S havent seen one on the challenges on reach not even once, you sure it was on the right difficulty?

I wonder if it was like the ODST Endure. You have to stick around throught the bonus round and start the 5th set in order for the cheev to pop. Maybe you ended the game too early?

i let it end naturlally after 4 sets and the 4th bonus round

Did it go into the 5th set? It has to officially go into the 5th set in order for it to work.

I did this BS challenge twice and didn't get paid for it either.

Both times we fulfilled ALL the stated requirements.

It didn't say anything about a 5th set.

For the prices we pay for access, MSpoints to buy maps etc, the least they could do is make the requirements perfectly clear.

If it says "COMPLETE" the Fourth Set, you'd think people would go into the NEXT Set.