End of the World !

Over the years ever since Video games have came out we have seen " Monsters " " Aliens " " Robots " Almost everything " Try to take over the world " as the story line so what is the end of the world going to be , Zombies monsters Aliens Robots , or just boring mother nature  anyways i want to see more end of the world games , What games are there ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Zombies, that is all.

Female Gamers and Zombie Games, what can I say...

Are u talking about 12/12/2012? Hope it dosent end any time soon.....for the sake of the thread and if it was 2 happen no matter what, I would say zombies cause if u were to do atleast u can prolong it and have fun.....kinda lmao

Dust.

Plants. Have you ever walked through stingweed? Nothing worse than that.

Edit: Totally missed the point of the thread, but I stand by what I said.

I t hink aliens or something like that because we are not the only living people in this universum

I dont care if it ends , I do care if it ends before I play Skyrim.

my friends and i are planing for the zombocalypse. if and when it happens, i'm going anywhere robert kirkman isn't. i love the dude's work, but he doesn't *** around when it comes to survivors getting their faces chewed on.

[quote user="Dexter010"]

I t hink aliens or something like that because we are not the only living people in this universum

[/quote]

The closest galaxy is the recently discovered Canis Major dwarf galaxy, which is "only" 25,000 light-years away.

Why would you travel for 25000 years to kill mold on someone elses sandwitch?

i will put my vote for boring mother nature.

I actually think mankind is our worlds biggest threat.: polution, nuclear industry, modern warfare, deforestation etcetera.

Who needs aliens to destroy our earth when we are actually doing a damn effective job at it.

Yeah mother nature has the right to be pissed at us.