End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

Downloaded the demo from the Japanese marketplace, and wow, the game is pretty damn good. Good thing I did, because I never heard of it before and after searching it on Amazon it has a western release, which I'll definitely be purchasing to play the full game.

-

The cutscenes look cinematic and beautiful.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excellent game if you like JRPG's, excellent story even if you don't. Someone mentioned Nier? That title was something different for Jrpg's, Once you get in tune with the game mechanics it turns out the be a must imho. Infinite Undiscovery and enchanted arms are 2 Jrpg's that had heart, I don't know whether to recomend either though I really liked both. On topic, said it twice now, so just get it already

I thought it was terrible. You walk in to an area, kill all the enemies, walk in to the exact same area, kill more enemies. The only way to know if you were moving forward was different colored lines on the mini-map. The animations for running and shooting were cool for about 5 minutes. But after seeing the same 2 or 3 animations 1000 times, not so cool. This is on a short list of games that were so bad I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

I have considered this game before and was hoping that one day they might put it on sale.

Thanks for the tip. Finally i made some progress and now i am on chapter 3 if i am not wrong.

Cross Rainy Bridge and head into the lift to deliver the knives then head to Back Alley to trigger some fights, those enemies should drop the hexes you need to progress.

Shigurui - IDK what im doing bad but i am stuck . I don't know what i need to do to progress in the game. I reached the earea where i need deliver the knives, the cafeteria and  the arena but i can't build more streets because i always get the same cell. Believe i ended grinding a lot fighting the respawn enemies but i only got the same cell. Any idea what i need to do? ....the stores i did visit don't sell them.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

^^^

Yea, i did that first before get in troubles. The tri attack move, jump attacks  and moving to take the "life" enemies drops helped  me a lot . I'll take your advice to grind in the arena.

[/quote]Later in the game (Ch6 IIRC) you can Hex link bonus EXP Terminals back to the Arena to help level grinding go faster, beating the Arena is a real long haul as there are 500 Arena battles to complete so make use of it to level up. Some later fights are borderline impossible if your party is underleveled!

[quote user="bentleyma"]

I was really looking forward to it because I really enjoyed Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Infinite Undiscovery, but I couldn't get into it.

[/quote]

I almost bought Infinite Undiscovery today. Is it really good?

I had a choice between FF13 and Infinite Undiscovery for 10 bucks, and I made the safe pick and grabbed FF13. 

^^^

Yea, i did that first before get in troubles. The tri attack move, jump attacks  and moving to take the "life" enemies drops helped  me a lot . I'll take your advice to grind in the arena.

^ Make sure to visit the Battle Arena and see the trainer to learn about Tri-Attacks, Scratch and Direct damage and get some practice on passive enemies, also go back often to fight other teams, it's a great way to level up and earn items.