* End Game * March 12th Launch !

Battlefield 3: End Game is the fifth and final expansion pack available for Battlefield 3End Game promises high speed and frantic gameplay which forces players to use varied tactics when approaching combat. The expansion pack debuts the motorcycle, introduces the new dropship, and marks the return of two classic gamemodes, Air Superiority and the Capture the Flag gamemode.

Features Maps Vehicles
**Source: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_3:_End_Game ****

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Live NOW

After the recent announcement of three DLC expansions for Battlefield 3, fans speculated this was all developer DICE had in store for the title, particularly with the last pack named "End Game". A new podcast featuring DICE gameplay designer Tim "Stormonster" Kjell indicates more DLC certainly isn't out of the question, however, if you're in it for the long haul.

"We always saw Battlefield 3 as a service rather than just shipping a game. We want to be able to support the game as much as we can for as long as we can. As long as there's people playing, I'm guessing we're going to continue working on it.

Right now I can't really say whether there's more coming down the line or if there isn't, but my guess would be if there are people playing it and people buying it and there's big demand for it, I would guess there would be more, in that case, yeah."

www.neoseeker.com/.../18646-more-battlefield-3-dlc-possible-after-end-game

The article is a year old already but a few friends on xbox mentioned they heard another rumor of old bf maps added.  One said it was free but that could change into 1200MS probably.

Am I the only one who didn't get the 'patch' with the maps downloaded yet? I can remember that with previous DLC it came a week before the actual release date to download. (I'm Premium)

What time in the UK?

[quote user="Voss Von Doom"]

Battlefield 3: End Game is the fifth and final expansion pack available for Battlefield 3End Game promises high speed and frantic gameplay which forces players to use varied tactics when approaching combat. The expansion pack debuts the motorcycle, introduces the new dropship, and marks the return of two classic gamemodes, Air Superiority and the Capture the Flag gamemode.

Features Maps Vehicles
**Source: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_3:_End_Game ****

[/quote]

I wouldn't say final.  Yeah premium calendar ends this month with this dlc.  But there was rumors of one last bonus content of old BF maps.  Plus since we have CTF now.  Also with EA shutting down all BF2MC servers.  I think BF2MC maps on BF3 would be a nice kissass gesture to let us think about buying BF4.  Bonus content should be May the way there's a two month gap of nothing for bonus content  or we get nothing.  Just going by the rumor.

According to Battlefield Twitter:

Maintenance means BF3 multiplayer will be unavailable 9-13 UTC March 12 -- after which End Game will be live for X360 Premium members! #BF3

(AND UTC is the time for the UK)

Does launch at midnight?

1.90GB for update and end game is 1.73GB.  I just have enough space.  Only reason I didn't uninstall the disc and delete BF3 was to checkout capture the flag.

cant wait!! I'm getting a brand new huapage to celebrate with it IT is going to be my very first recording!! Going to be practicing tea-bagging for the next 2 days!!

Dem impatient people.