End Game content

So I was on youtube trying to find and watch as much gameplay footage as humanly possible from E3.

In one of the videos, I heard Randy saying that later down the line when the game is closer to the release date, there was some other surprises for us in store as far as end game content.

He was saying that many folks in the office and many fans has made borderlands an hobby so him and the team thought of things for the end game, for the people who hit the max level could do.

This got me excited for what that could be.

Maybe something like an inferno mode like diablo has where the enemies are at max level and higher. Always giving you a challenge since you can't out gear or out level the enemies.

That would be awesome as I thought borderlands one was too easy once you've reached max level. Need more difficulty like how moxxis underdome is in the later rounds or crawmerex. Not quite as hard as crawmerex, but, still, something challenging though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I hope its an end game boss like Crawmerax. You know, something BIG that explodes into a million pieces of loot!

I haven't played Diablo, but the Inferno-mode you describe sounds really nice. It would also be nice if the enemies in this mode frequently would drop rare loot.

Other than that they really need to make DLC's playable at any given time without it being too easy or too hard (better levelscaling).

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

Other than that they really need to make DLC's playable at any given time without it being too easy or too hard (better levelscaling).

[/quote]

This, I'm max level and Circle of Duty and Moxxi's is almost impossible.

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

[/quote]

This, I'm max level and Circle of Duty and Moxxi's is almost impossible.

[/quote]

I agree, I have to go into split screen and use a lower level character just so I can get past these ones.

They are also far to long for very little reward ^.^   . The inferno mode could work maybe give a increase % on rare loot