encyclopedia of the common man

I've been trying to complete the encyclopedia, it's where you have to observe your fellow homesteaders bug I can't seem to find out what I have to do. I am almost finished with the homestead missions so I hope That doesn't mess up my chances to get that achievement.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Left trigger to scan them

As we speak i'm doing the homestead missions and the frontier ones also

Got to catch them while not in active homestead missions, as they go about their tasks. It's tricky, cause you need three seperate examples of each, while they work.

I've gotten all the farmer and innkeeper ones done.

Does anyone know if the subjects are in predetermined spots or are just randomly dispersed around the homestead?

i keep getting invaild target every time i try to examine them, no mater what they are doing. what do i have to see them doing?

[quote user="THE IMMORTAL D"]

i keep getting invaild target every time i try to examine them, no mater what they are doing. what do i have to see them doing?

[/quote]

You need to catch them performing tasks that are to do with their profession. So for example you want to catch a Woodworker while he's making something

I got them all complete and didn't get the achievement :(

Same here. Completed all the constraints, no achievement! Just ANOTHER glitch in this game!!!!

use eagle vision. when they are doing something they turn orange.

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

use eagle vision. when they are doing something they turn orange.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip