Emblems you made

Okay I don't have the game but I want to know the possibilitys of creations that you guys can make on the emblem maker. Is there any chance I can see any cool creations from you guys or from the web ? Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

once in a great while there are cool ones - but right now its just private parts, certain kinda illegal plants and hate symbols

i believe you can go to the call of duty elite site and  their emblems that they made will be posted on their elite page

I dont know if its allowed but ill try and link my 2 from photobucket.

You have some great options and being able to layer helps get depth and demension. Unfortunatly most kids on bo2 lack creativity and origonality and copy from the emblem sights.

I find its more fun to be creative

you can see i still need work on the arm

and

Mine are my own creation...took me a while but worth the effort

My current one is the red Angry Bird.  I haven't finished making a Punisher skull, which is what I rocked in BO1.  I've tried a couple of times because it ended up just looking goofy.  Seems like the options for emblems to use are limited compared to BO1.  

My current one looks exactly like this, which is the original I used as a reference:

This site has been running around Twitter recently. Haven't tried it out myself, although some of its designs are pretty cool: http://www.codplayercards.com/ 

As for my emblem, this is it: http://i47.tinypic.com/1zezfo7.jpg

It's a reference I don't expect anyone to get, really.

My emblem just says "MADE IN CHINA" and that's my excuse when the gun doesn't shoot right or misses ;)

Waiting for Ordeal to post in this threat.

UK bakbone: LOL

To rate emblems:
- View [Gamertag]'s Player Channel
- Scroll down (or up) to Emblems
- Press left/right to view emblems
- Press Y to Like or Dislike

Spread the word ;)

Here are mine... (my own creations, no guides used!)

Why do ppl copy emblems from other ppl? Be original  =)