Elite

I was just accepted into the Call of Duty Elite Beta and it is pretty dang nice!

It is showing the stats from Black Ops on there also, and it is MUCH more in depth than what we get in game. If it is around $5.00 a month I will probably pay for it, any more then that and I am not sure. But $5.00 will be worth it I think, especially because of the DLC.

Anyone else in the Beta? If so what do you think of it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ah, but it's free!

Unfortunately I haven't gotten in yet...

Its more detailed and interesting than the old Halo version i remember from a few years back. You get enough content to where you don't feel the need to pay unless you really want the future map packs cheaper. The only issue i have is that managing your COD account and id from the home page is a pain in the @@@.

My friend just got the beta today. I had him check out my stats.

I've only won 85% of my games.

Damn, I suck.

You're a BK, but lucky.. I didn't get an invite. :(

I only won 23% lol but yeah its not bad at all I like all the weapon strategy videos and Wat not

Not sure what a BK is DefySpace? But whatever, I assume it is an English term for something right? I think I have heard BK Randy before?  

i'm in the beta also,  i like it but paying for it is something i dont know about.

people pay enough for xbl and downloads

Yeah well pretty much Wat we see now in the beta will all be free anyway and the premium part is yet to be revealed although it says it will change the multiplayer experience for the better

Talking about whats in the COD Elite beta is violating the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) under the beta program. Just a friendly reminder.

It's pretty sweet.

More stats than you can shake a stick at.

I started a group of my home town to see if it fills up.

I did a check to see if there was a group of accountants and sure enough there were several. I will pwn my peers!