Elite: Red Skull ?

I was finally able to login to Elite through the 360 app and there was a "Red Skull" next to my name. I bought the 1 year service plan on the 9th and it said I would have a "Green Skull" next to my name to signify I'm a founder.

My question is this, What does the "Red Skull" mean ?

P.S. Did anybody get the special camo your suppose to recieve for signing up to elite yet? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Apparently we hafta wait 48 hours.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

[/quote]

Did you even read my post?

[quote user="EnzoThe1stType"]

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

[/quote]

Did you even read my post?

[/quote]

48 hours after you have elite (so when you accessed the app) you will have founder status and all the in game stuff.

i havent got anything yet and my skull is still red?

Both Web Site and 360 App are down due to high volume

Elite is mega crap. Poor planning on their part. They should have it together before making people pay for it. What was the point of having a beta?

It tell you what the red skull means when u highlight the Emblem "Unlocked Via Call Of Duty Elite"

The app is getting better but it still failing to load certain parts ... this goes for the web page as well ,... the web page seem to not load recent games but you can still see you classes

Also after finaly staying loged in to the Elite i have gain my XP bonus,,,,,,, BTW this IS hard to spot . when you first stay loged into elite , get your gane tag on the console and in the top tight that is XP :D

they are getting there :)

But as for the CAMMO and the ELITE PROFLIE SKIN , i have not seen :(

Im on my PC and yes its still very buggy...as for your explaination of how to access your Double XP i have my gamer tag linked does that mean i already got it and used it? and i cannot get anything to pop up over my red skull...ugh i know they are fixing it but its still very frustrating when you dropped $100 on a game and not all the features you paid for do not work

I only saw the XP and red skull today when i first managed to stay connected to elite ... It appeared straight away..

i just hoping its 48 hours from when u get the red skull that you get green :fingerscrossed:

I saw the red skull last night so maybe by tomorrow...still havent seen the XP im gonna go look now...are you on XBL or your PC to look at the ELITE?