Elite Premium - My first death

So today I decided to purchase Elite premium.  My first game was tdm on blackbox....I killed two kids on my way across the map.  I then proceed to receive my first death as a call of duty elite premium member...Thanks in part to a kid glitching under the map.  50$ down the poop shute.  I'm sure they will fix this soon enough...but back to regular maps for now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yup

[quote user="Kraw"]

why the assumption they are kids? Not everyone that plays is a "kid"

[/quote]Correct, most of these "kids" are adults calling other adults "kids".

I'm not elite and was never planning to pay extra. I'm only buying whenever new SO missions are out since they add 6 new achievements. Something else to shoot for.

peeps still mad at elite members???

elite is a waste of money? maybe if you dont plan to buy all of the new maps it is. simple math?

if you are buying all of the maps packs seperately, then you are wasting time and money.

i pay less and have the maps locked down before you even get to see them.

other than that, elite isnt worth paying for imo. but that is enough for me.

and maybe its because i live major city, but i never have problems finding a game. and when im in the elite playlists(always) its often people who live very close.like next city close to me.  im in socal btw that may be why.

Lol, everybody needs to calm down.  I know they will fix it.  I just thought it was funny that I bought elite and was killed by someone outside  the map in the first 30 seconds of playing.  I turned my game off right after that to go to work.  I'm glad you were lucky enough to go a week with out running into glitchers.  It took me a half a lap around a map. Is there someone I can forward my vault video to that can handle the problem?

i ve been elite since the game came out and have never seen these under the map as you say good for you buying elite well gl to you and your so called problems with  elite i have no problems with elite it has run great since day 1 and their isnt any problems with the maps must be you cause ive played black box for a week now with no problems with the maps any of them

Ya...I figured everyone was going to purchase the maps this week so I Bought elite this morning.  Does elite only work for mw3?  Or does my year subscription also cover any downloadable content up until march 20 of next year? Including blops 2 content?  Btw you would have thought they would have worked out the bugs before the mainstream map pack release.  

why the assumption they are kids? Not everyone that plays is a "kid"

elite is a waste of money, yeah you get content early but then your bound to play with just a handfull of other premium members and most of them are probably from the other side of the world.

most elite members play standard playlists anyway so i don't see the point and im happy i didn't fall for it.. i heard the bundle is on the marketplace to download now.... i'll check it out later.

@Cockpukes don't worry the new maps are appropriately taken care of.