Elite not showing as a subscription like before.....

Hello all, I had purchased Elite when I first got the Hardened Edition with still having MW3 Elite. Only did it to prepare and I had the spare money then. But now under account subscriptions when I click on Elite it says their is none and I redownloaded and same thing. Anyone else having this issue? I'd post on the actual CoD forum site but I have been trying to figure out how to post a thread there for years! Lol. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is no premium elite subscription for BLOPS2...........................

What? It says right when you boot the game up before you even go online Elite dude. What what are you talking about? I am confused. I payed the $24.99 and even in my download history it says I purchased the Black Ops II Elite.......

The premium elite features for black ops 2 are free. Everyone has access to the same elite features for black ops 2

Yes, I know that. But if you go to the store you can purchase the Elite Premium still which gives you a discount on all the map packs they will release. Meaning they're already paid for. So yes their is a Elite Premium, I never asked about the features. Anyways, I paid for it and it's not showing under subscriptions. Should it, or no? Anyone else who KNOWS what I am talking about and actually knows there is a Elite Premium for DLC (because duh all the DLC isn't going to be free =|) having this problem? Is it suppose to show as a subscription or not? I just want to make sure I am set for when they do release the map packs, and it's not going to want to charge me.

That is the season pass, not the elite premium It will say you have purchased the SEASON PASS. so far you can only download nuketown zombies until the rest of the map packs are out.

Okay, my apologies I thought it was still called Elite Premium. Anyways lol, Okay it does not say Season Pass under my account subscriptions on dashboard. And in game it always still says buy season pass. I click purchase it says I have it and I redownload it and it still says purchase it when I load the game.

That is because it is not a subscription

Okay thanks. Do you have it and does it still say purchase everytime it loads game? Just curious on this now on anyone who purchased so far. After thats answered it can be closed. Thanks again Durva.

I don't have it but I know people complain about the message to buy it coming up when they already bought it, so you aren't alone.

Alright thanks NewFoundRemedy