Elite mock poll results

So, my project is done and the results thus far in regards to whether people will or wont buy Elite are this:

23-2 with "No" being the majority. There were a couple F**k no's in there as well, and 3 "maybes".

That being said, if this represents the community of COD players, it doesnt look at this point that Elite will succeed. Of course, time will tell and information may change as we approach launch.

Thanks to all who participated it made my HW much easier. And in case anyone wanted to know I had to gauge public input on a new social platform in regards to gaming. My professor is a nut.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

We will have to see once the game drops.

Who knows, the online might be dumbed down to teh point that only TDM and FFA are offered and then all other game modes are ELITE only.

Who knows? Only Bobby. the rest of us will have to wait.

[quote user="MajorParachute1"]

This whole elite thing is a way to scoop up kids who are not yet elite enough go find all the existing community services. Your average kid doesn't know about game battles. But that average kid did already hear about Elite on his xbox..

[/quote]

Agreed. The only thing that would make it sweeter for them is if they spelled it  "1337"

@drunk, true. Im just waiting to see how many no's turn into yes' once its released. I at this moment have no interest in it as Im not THAT into my own stats. The other things such as player socializations seem ok, but again, nothing im excited about.

tbh, i've seen lots of people saying the same thing as what your mock poll found. i guess people know how to say no with this game after all.

@Dom lol, I do get that. But its hard to ignore the majority rule, even amongst the whiney elite. lol

This whole elite thing is a way to scoop up kids who are not yet elite enough go find all the existing community services. Your average kid doesn't know about game battles. But that average kid did already hear about Elite on his xbox..

well we who utilize this fine forum establishment are some of the winiest little b******'s around. I wouldnt take our opinions with much weight.  

Yea, and before you say "this is a small representation...." I thought of that lol. And my thought is we are more indicative of what the COD community is. Chances are, if someone here feels something about the game, about 200,000 other people prob feel the same way. Just a thought tho.

was this according to the xbox forums?