Elite is exactly what I expected.

I bought Elite for one reason only - discount price on all DLC.  I never worried about the stats or anything else that Elite offered.

Now the timing of the DLC is exactly as I expected.

With XBox Elite getting the DLC first, then XBox, then PS3 Elite, then PS3, it's a cluster.  The Elite playlist has so few people playing that matches are hard to find.  Last night at 10:00 PM Eastern, there were less than 10,000 playing Elite TDM.  I just went back to the regular TDM playlist, and it was normal.

I'm still happy with Elite, but this idea just isn't working.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Um 10000 you shouldn't have any problems finding a match. Maybe it is on your end. Check the count for the other modes . Some don't even have that many.

It was few enough that I couldn't find anything less than 125.  Connection speed in regular was 75 to 100.

I mostly play barebones and the most I have seen in that playlist is around 1500. I cannot leave a game and rejoin another because it will just put me in the same lobby. Anyways, I have no problem finding a game in the elite playlist.

Yea. And on top of that they don't have then for hc. I'm already playing hc domination bc they wont give us hc ctf, and now if I want to play the maps that im paying $50 for I have to change modes again. I havent even seen them yet and I def wont be renewing my elite. I feel like cod is on its last leg anyway.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I mostly play barebones and the most I have seen in that playlist is around 1500. I cannot leave a game and rejoin another because it will just put me in the same lobby. Anyways, I have no problem finding a game in the elite playlist.

[/quote] i am sure that the new maps are not in barebones playlist

wish they were

It's not problem for me to find some players for TDM even if there are only 3000 players

I ran into this in the afternoon on Tuesday but I expected problems any way, since 3/4ths of the community doesn't even own Elite.

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

wish they were

[/quote]

Yeah so do I. I played core TDM for the first time the other night and got completely destroyed.

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

wish they were

[/quote]

Yeah so do I. I played core TDM for the first time the other night and got completely destroyed.

[/quote] i played kill confirmed and i earned a recon mini heli and did not know how to operate it