Elite application

Ok ive downloaded the elite application for my console and i cant see it anywhere on the xbox menus. Is elite an actual application that can be accessed through the xbox, or is it via a pc/laptop only?

Ive searched all menus and all downloads and cannot find it anywhere on the xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I believe it is in the game marketplace, or to redeem your code go into your dashboard where you redeem codes normally.  You may have to link your account from your computer though.

Yep ive tried that, but all i get is the download link and then "youve already downloaded this, download again?".

Hey , i have downloaded it and downloaded it and downloaded it. i cannot find where it was downloaded to on the xbox.

Look in your games on the dashboard. It should show up in recent games or all games.

Others have said it and this is where I start it up as well - Games slide of your Dashboard.

-

All though I wouldn't worry bout it at the moment as they have been over run with numbers and are having problems. Unable to login at the moment - been two days for me now.

Those it cost?

On xbox you can get to the Elite app by clicking on Elite in the Multiplayer menu.

Well then its broken.

Very constructive response there. Why bother replying to a thread if your only answer is "its broken" ?

If anyone has a valid reason as to why this is happening to me or if anyone has had a similar thing happen, let me know.

thanks

The application is in the Marketplace, search by title, and then the letter search.

Or it should be displayed in My Community or Game Marketplace as a COD ELITE on the dashboard. Click into that and it will download for you.

Let me know if it works.