Elder Scrolls.

so who's replaying any of the elder scrolls games to get hyped up for Skyrim?

Anyone hear anything about side quests and guilds and stuff of that nature that will be included?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm hyped enough for Skyrim. Oblivion is an excellent game. But it's starting to feel a little dated in my opinion. Let alone Morrowind. I couldn't get in to them now like I did back in the day.

Morrowind is iffy but I played Oblivion back in high school so it's nostalgia for me.

I started replaying Oblivion. I stopped though. I need to finish it and finally get the rest of the achievements and finally play through Shivering Isles.

Shivering Isles is on my summer to do list. lol

O im playing it over again and loving it. Amazing how much fun the game is again when you totally switch up your characters skills

It never gets old does it?

I played way to much with Oblivion and I never really could get into morrowind so it is waiting for me for Skyrim;..

It might get old at somepoint but im not there yet and loving it. The game is so different when I switched to a complete stealth wood elf. Its getting me pumped for sure cause im imaging an even more beautiful game in a completely different area with a better fighting mechanic. Cant wait

It's on my summer list to go back and do another playthrough of Oblivion.  Also, I want to get Shivering Isles too.  I think I may pick it up this week when it is half off.

Dont you guys and girls think Morrowind should be on the 360 as a Original?