Egg are Recruiting Join Us !!

Alrite people if your still looking for a clan try hitting up The Egg Clan. We only play black ops competitively at the moment but the clan play other games like Dirt 3, Full House Poker and Testdrive 2. <br>

<br>

On our competitive side we compete in 4 leagues on black ops firstly, WGL SnD – which is a first to 8 rounds on 1 map a week, WGL Mix Mode which is 5 different modes on 5 maps once a week, XBCL’s HC SnD 5 maps first to 4 on each. XBCL’s 3v3 HC SnD barebones which has just started and is rather different.<br>

<br>

We are a 16+ UK based clan looking for a few new members to join our Call of duty Black ops team. This is the only game that we play competitively as it is all our members really want to play at this moment. We still play other games on the 360 we just don’t play competitively. We are currently at 15 members.<br>

<br>

So if you’re interested why not check us out at  a href="http://theegg.enjin.com/home">The Egg website</a>   Just sign up add a few people and jump in whenever you see us on no need to wait for invites! <br>

P.S If you need any more information just PM me cheers =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Still wanting a fre new guys EU 16+ come on overrrrrr !

Still looking for members..pop over and check us out ! www.theegg.enjin.com !

Ahh man shows I aint been on these forums in a while :(. I'll try post that again :P 

Alrite people if your still looking for a clan try hitting up The Egg Clan. We only play black ops competitively at the moment but the clan play other games like Dirt 3, Full House Poker and Testdrive 2

On our competitive side we compete in 4 leagues on black ops firstly, WGL SnD – which is a first to 8 rounds on 1 map a week, WGL Mix Mode which is 5 different modes on 5 maps once a week, XBCL’s HC SnD 5 maps first to 4 on each. XBCL’s 3v3 HC SnD barebones which has just started and is rather different.

We are a 16+ UK based clan looking for a few new members to join our Call of duty Black ops team. This is the only game that we play competitively as it is all our members really want to play at this moment. We still play other games on the 360 we just don’t play competitively. We are currently at 15 members.

So if you’re interested why not check us out at www.theegg.enjin.com
Just sign up add a few people and jump in whenever you see us on no need to wait for invites!

P.S If you need any more information just PM me cheers =)