Edit channel/station names?

Ok, I love using the kinect voice commands to change my tv channels.  It seems to work the majority of the time.  However, I have a few local sports channels I watch on a regular basis that have really silly names on the OneGuide.  In order to watch FSN in Minnesota, I have to say 'Xbox watch Fox Sports North 24/7'.  What the heck.  I just want to say 'Xbox watch FSN.'  Is there a way to edit these?!? 

Also, is there a feature request area?  I'd like to be able to adjust the size of the snapped apps on the TV screen. Make them 50-50 or whatever.  The tv is tiny in snap mode.  I'd also love it if the update section was always there, not just when I have an available update.  I'd like it to just be there and you can check for available updates.  If you check and there are none, the. Just tell me I'm up to date.  The auto updates make me always wonder if I got the most recent update and it's also more difficult due to being signed up for the early release updates.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

G'day MNMax79! There is not currently a way to customize your voice commands, but that would make a cool suggestion. =)

Any feedback or wishlist items you'd like to share can be added to our Feedback Forums. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.