Economy questions

Have just got into the game - on second mission or so. I just wanted to know if the maps showing loot chests and collectables are worth it or not. The loot chests don't give up that much loot so I'm don't see much of a profit here.

Also should you buy any weapons other than the basic ones? If you get all the weapons free from taking over the signal tower things, why buy?

Not sure how logical the economy in this game is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It all just depends on how quickly you want your guns. :p

-

As for the maps - I only bought the 'Items' maps but didn't buy a single loot map, I just pick it up as I see it on the mini-map.

Easiest economy sytem. I did as much side missions as possible and ended up being more armed to the teeth than the whole entire island. I would suggest getting only the collectible maps. You come across enough money and stuff to sell as it is.

I'm now about a third of the way through the game and I actually think the economy is too easy. I have  bought all the available weapons and the collectable maps (for the first island) so there's not much more to spend my money on. Also no incentive to collect all the loot. Still a few signature weapons to get though.

I needed a top-tier wallet within playing the game for 4-5 hours because I looted everyone I took out and as many loot chests I could find. It is stupid easy.

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

I needed a top-tier wallet within playing the game for 4-5 hours because I looted everyone I took out and as many loot chests I could find. It is stupid easy.

[/quote]

This is my problem right now, dont want to kill sharks yet to get the bigger wallet. Is it easy enough to skin a shark?

In the waters up in the north east sector it's fairly easy.

Yea, i was on a small island and the sharks were just swimming up close i would pluck them off easily. The first time i did this i did not realize they swim in Pairs.