ECG Champions Looking for new Members

ECG Champions is a clan within a community called Enterprise Columbia Gaming. I am looking for people who would like to join a sports/racing based clan. ECG Champions is a sports/racing based clan while all other clans within the community are based on all other types of games. 

Champions is looking for mature people who are competitive and enjoy racing, sports, and anything else. Just because you join ECG Champions doesn't mean you can't play COD, Halo, Battlefield, Minecraft, or whatever it is you like to play. Even though Im looking for competitive people to join me in Champions we are also a laid back clan where meeting arent required. We are just here to have fun.

If your interested in joining a clan but dont want to join a sports /racing based clan there are other clans within ECG you can choose from. All clans in ECG are run differently. Check out our website: www.enterprisecolumbia.com and look through our forums. All members on the site has the same username as they do gamertag so if you are looking for more information feel free to contact anyone on the website or on xbox live.

ECG is an all ages gaming community but if you and your friends would like to join the community into an age based clan get a hold of me and we may be able to create an age based clan in the community as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: