Ebony ore

where is it??

Discussion Info

Last updated August 26, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Ebony ore is located at the peak of the Throat of the World and mines

I bet most people didn't venture up there Shredderrr.  I thought it was a pretty sneaky place.

You can just buy the ebony ingots or ebony ore from the smithing vendor in Riften.

- Blackreach.  there are 2 ebony ores near the entrance.

- Gloombound Mine, south-east of Windhelm, has enough veins in the mine to make a full set of armor, including upgrades at the workbench and a weapon. There are also several ebony ores/ingots laying around in and outside of the mine( In wheelbarrows, on shelves around the Orc blacksmith, and so on).

- Redbelly Mine, in Shor's Stone - 3 veins can be found at the bottom of the mine.

- 3 Ores can be found by the smelter in Shor's Stone.

- Throat of the World, the highest point in the game. There are 2 or 3 veins on the very top.

thanks

[quote user="MarkCam24"]

I bet most people didn't venture up there Shredderrr.  I thought it was a pretty sneaky place.

[/quote]

How do you get there? I heard about it and tried getting up there but I didn't have any luck.

^pretty sure its part of the "main" campaign involving dragons, think you need to learn the clear skies shout from the monks in order to be able to go up there.

There is also a notched pick axe and an ore vein for upgrading glass items, can't remember the name. The notched pickaxe ups your smithing while equipped and does some shock damage. Kinda cool if you ask me.

dual wielding pickaxes and elemental fury shout = fast mining, elemental fury lets you swing really fast for a short time.

Awesomeness