eblem

hello, my name is Cory Brewer or on xbox xxbiohazardxx43. now i have a question? For the first time i got my eblem permantly baned on xbox live. i had a german symboly the reason is because my 8th grade teacher were learning about the holocoust and iliked the swastika so i made it. and it is my first time but i was wondering if you could make it where i can make a eblem and player card and i promise to never do it again never again i am truely sorry and i apooligies i whont do it ever again please un ban me please. thanks, xxbiohazardxx43

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The ban shouldnt last too long. Learn your lesson and make a normal one next time?

[quote user="XxBIOHAZARDxX43"]For the first time i got my eblem permantly baned on xbox live.[/quote]Impossible, from what I know, you have to have been suspended from the emblem maker a handful of times for a permanent ban to take effect, unless they just swing their banhammer at the swastika even if it's your first time. Either way, you deserved to be banned and there is no way to reverse it. Learn from your stupid mistakes.

Ciao.

Wow, 8th grade really? I guess they better start investing a lot more money on public education.

[quote user="awtacular"]

Wow, 8th grade really? I guess they better start investing a lot more money on public education.

[/quote]Especially when he says "I like Swastikas".

[quote user="XxBIOHAZARDxX43"]

Hello, my name is Cory Brewer or on Xbox Live xxbiohazardxx43. Now I have a question. For the first time I got my emblem permanently banned on Xbox Live. I had a German symbol. The reason I had this symbol is because my 8th grade teacher was teaching us about the Holocaust and I liked the swastika symbol so I made it. It is my first time but I was wondering if you could change it so I can make an emblem and player card and I promise to never do it again. Never again. I am truely sorry and I apologize. I wont do it ever again. Please un ban me please. thanks, xxbiohazardxx43

[/quote]

I think I got everything. Anyway I'll stop being a grammar ***. We can't do anything about it. Contact Activision support.

Also I would strongly advise you learn about the original meaning of the swastika. It did not originally hold the meaning that many associate with it today.

well do but it said permantly ban though

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="XxBIOHAZARDxX43"]For the first time i got my eblem permantly baned on xbox live.[/quote]Impossible, from what I know, you have to have been suspended from the emblem maker a handful of times for a permanent ban to take effect, unless they just swing their banhammer at the swastika even if it's your first time. Either way, you deserved to be banned and there is no way to reverse it. Learn from your stupid mistakes.

Ciao.

[/quote]I hope this is the case.  Any person dumb enough to express themselves with a swastika ought to be outright banned anyway.  The genitalia and other crude stuff I could see temp bans as warnings... but racist and/or stuff meant to be hateful towards any people or culture should be grounds for the privilege of the emblem editor to be removed.  Permanently.  If you show yourself to be a hate mongering fool then Treyarch can should do us all a favor by removing your means of "expression".  

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="awtacular"]

[/quote]Especially when he says "I like Swastikas".

[/quote]Not particularly surprising.  America is slowly becoming devoid of moral standards.  I wouldn't be surprised if teachers are in school teaching that your own personal opinion of the Holocaust is what really matters... not that stuffing millions of people into ovens is wrong.  

People like you make me sick, kid.

You should be banned from XBL for making swastikas.

Glad you got banned. Don't need idiots like you on the Xbox.

[quote user="awtacular"]

[/quote]

Ha! I wish! Maybe then our kids would be smarter and be able to compete with the education of other countries! Turn off the lights and see how many of them will be able to survive - not many I'm willing to bet.

-

...and while they're at it, they need to pay teachers more money for all the hard work they do (only the good teachers, mind you).