Easy access to Official Servers

I want easy access to Official Servers.  Just like the rest

So last night, I tried to find a CQ server, that was a non rented server.  Zero luck on the search term Dice or P24.  At this point I can not play, unless I want to find a rented server that might have similar rules. This will still put me at the mercy of an admin and VIP's.

@Battlefield did respond to my issue, but the response was we will look into it.  Curious how many out there want this.  If you care maybe start a trend?  #rentaserversucks

I am in the boat of the others where I don't believe it is too much to ask that I not be automaticaly be placed in a server that has weird rules.  Don't get me wrong.  I have zero issue with the servers having their rules.  I just don't want to play them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

only HC CQ are epic battles now, u only get to play four maps, dice screwed everything up with the rented servers, dont know how normal works, but u have to search epic battles if u play HC, then just go to history when u have plyed a few

This is awful.  So I can no longer play CQ as it was??  Gone?

for HC yes, kinda like they stole from us huh?

yes....DICE giveth and DICE taketh away

For hardcore Sharqi and Karkand are gone forever. No one plays them custom and they are rush only on officials. Only official HC CQ left are Kharg, Firestorm, Caspian, and Oman.

sucks to be a conquest fan I guess...DICE kicked me in the nads

wear a cup

[img][View:http://www.freneticfunnies.com/weeklies/2008-april-27-wearing-a-cup.gif][\img]

It's not that hard man.  Search for -[DICE]- , take note of the ones that say "Official", and end in a 5 difgit number being with a 2.  favorite the ones you like.  there's a plenty, though most are empty because of the popularity of server rentals. 

I am just so disappointed right now.  *sigh*  I guess that my only ask now is that they just make it easier to filter out rented servers.  I just don't want to play under the rules of someone who spent the cash to get a server that they can control.  Again, nothing wrong with it.  I just don't want it and to just dump people, into them is crazy.  Peeps seem to be getting booted left and right.