Easter Eggs List: Battlefield 3 + DLC

Awesome comprehensive Battlefield 3 Easter Eggs List found here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=349180

Enjoy :)

Discussion Info

Last updated September 8, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Time to start hunting Dinos.

Gonna watch from a safe distance while T-Rex eats all the newbies heehee

the Sand Castle easter egg has been in many past Battlefield games.

I'm not crazy! I thought I heard BF2 loading screen music one day when I was on Strike at Karkand. I must have been near a radio. I wish they used that music in B2K loading screens in BF3 because I love that music!

Haha, I love the Wake Island memorial.

pretty neat that dice decided to throw those in there.

i'm kinda hoping that the 2143 "easter egg" (possibly just an off-the-wall coincidence) turns out to be an actual hint to a battlefield 2143. :D

Hellhog, yeah like every radio has music and one on that map has the BF2 theme. :D

Not one mention of the water smoking device known as a "hookah" on the roof in B2K map...surprized..

[quote user="Hellhog"]

I'm not crazy! I thought I heard BF2 loading screen music one day when I was on Strike at Karkand. I must have been near a radio. I wish they used that music in B2K loading screens in BF3 because I love that music!

[/quote] I heard it too!!! Its near the back left of the first base from the defenders point of view on rush.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[/quote] I heard it too!!! Its near the back left of the first base from the defenders point of view on rush.

[/quote]

I went on a side mission last night to find the pink Carebear on Wake Island. It is kind of hard to miss with the colors on this game. And I also kept on going around the island on that same side to the back of the island by B flag to find the memorial plaque.