Easiest Zombie dlc achievements?

I have enough ms points for on dlc map pack. getting it for the zombie maps mainly so I was wondering what the map packs zombie maps would rate from easiest to most difficult. Not sure if I want it easy/ fun or challenging/rewarding.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ok,some proper advice then ,wait till the 23rd and buy the 5 zombie maps together,there`s bound to be both easy and hard achievements to get on all of them.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

my games are visable to my friends,i have no "game save achievements"  and i have all cod games.

calling me an idiot for questioning why you want dlc for a game you didn`t have on your games list is not trolling.

if you were actually interested in achievements why wouldn`t you just play some of the games campaigns instead of wanting dlc for achievements?

[/quote]

I apologize for calling you an idiot because it was a little uncalled for. Despite that you did come off as a jerk. This is not my primary account and I have 100% of all the achievements in all but COD W@W and Black  OPs. COD multiplayer is no more fun for me and achievements are challenges I go for. Spending 1200 MSP for one zombie map is expensive. I just wanted to know should I go for the more rewarding achievements or the easier and fun ones. 138 is a special number to me so I decided to keep my gamerscore at that number.  Once again I apologize for calling you an idiot. I wasn't trying to accuse you of game saving I was only pointing out that visible or hidden someone will have something to say about. As a posters sig once said "happy gaming"

my games are visable to my friends,i have no "game save achievements"  and i have all cod games.

calling me an idiot for questioning why you want dlc for a game you didn`t have on your games list is not trolling.

if you were actually interested in achievements why wouldn`t you just play some of the games campaigns instead of wanting dlc for achievements?

[quote user="ITZ 1337 Xsxx"]

i think you may need a call of duty game before buying any dlc.

[/quote]

And I thought idiots couldn't use computers but here you go proving me wrong. Let me ask how do you know I don't have it? Also you hide your games played and the black ops community is supposed to take your word that you have the game? 

Anyway thanks to the one guy who knows how to be on topic. Should be the post above me sorry for not getting your name.

[/quote]

trust me idiots can use computers,i have loads of proof.

there are no cod games on your list,i do not need convince anyone i have a game im not the one buying dlc.

my games list is not available to trolls,so if you can`t see it, thats why.

[/quote]

Considering you have your games hidden and your inability to answer my question I figure you game save achievements or you don't have cod games. I can tell you at least played COD 3. All I did was ask a question and why you needed to be a troll I have no idea. Gamercards don't prove anything.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

You shouldn't buy zombies for cheevos. But if I had to pick the easiest ones to get it would be the first map pack.

[/quote]

Normally I agree but achievements encourage people to make a purchase. I just wish I could get the zombie maps downloaded separately from the multiplayer maps. 

You shouldn't buy zombies for cheevos. But if I had to pick the easiest ones to get it would be the first map pack.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

thats what i thought

[/quote]

Well I can't read your mind. Explain a little better next time dude.

btw...you can still download DLC for a game you DON'T have.

[/quote]

i wasn`t answering you,i was answering the guy with the correct response.

of course you can download anything,but whats the point if you can`t use it??????????

[quote user="ITZ 1337 Xsxx"]

[/quote]

And I thought idiots couldn't use computers but here you go proving me wrong. Let me ask how do you know I don't have it? Also you hide your games played and the black ops community is supposed to take your word that you have the game? 

Anyway thanks to the one guy who knows how to be on topic. Should be the post above me sorry for not getting your name.

[/quote]

trust me idiots can use computers,i have loads of proof.

there are no cod games on your list,i do not need convince anyone i have a game im not the one buying dlc.

my games list is not available to trolls,so if you can`t see it, thats why.

thats what i thought

[/quote]

Well I can't read your mind. Explain a little better next time dude.

btw...you can still download DLC for a game you DON'T have.

[/quote]