EA’s Representative confirms plans for Battlefield 2142′s sequel

This is for those, including me that loved Battlefield 2142 especially titan mode.

Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This supposed to be a troll post or...was it just an accident on the link? Just curious since I'm confused.

No, this wasn't. Hate these new god awful forums. Ugh

Here's the link

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/confirmed-there-are-currently-plans-for-battlefield-2142s-sequel/

Looks like a fake, a joke. Everybody could make that.

but lets hope!

When will this come out?  Year or two after the release of BF3?

Until i hear an official announcement from EA or DIce, i am going not going to get excited.

EA customer support don't know squat about what games are in development. Take it with a shaker of salt until DICE/EA officially announces it.

The support user names are Numbers, not actual names (only EA Support get names.)

That's just so fake.

Judging on the development cycling of DICE and EA it's easy to conclude that this will be the likely route.

Before Battlefield was Consolized they released the games in this order as most of you probably know.

BF1942

BF Vietnam

Battlefield 2

BF2142

Now let's look at how DICE has released expansion packs for Bad Company and Frostbite.

BF1943

BFBC2 Vietnam

BF3

BF2143

See what I'm getting at?  If they do it then their business ideas are very predictable but hey, at least we get a surefire prediction of BF2142.5

You forgot the terrible BF2:MC and the two browser games.