Early Specialization code email for UK / EU

First of all, thank you 343 / waypoint for banning me from your forums for posting this issue. As your policy is clearly 'moderate anything we dont like', rather than give feedback then ill come here. Disgraceful 343. Americans being encouraged to eat doritoes and drink mountain dew and get DXP for it, whatever, unfair, but i can live with it. But now. After speaking to xbox support on the phone (useless, trying to offload blame to others and accuse ME of lying, saying they cant see anything ti di with this in these forums...) i cannot get an answer. Is it true that the UK, let alone all of Europe, are excluded from early access specialization codes? Way to lose half a fanbase, 343. ThIs is just pathetic, and, at the end of it all, for thosenwho are more wound up than me, you may be interested to know that is actually a violation of Human Rights to exclude anyone based on nationality, creed, gender, race or religion. This act can be applied to us beng excluded, as your other excuse blaming our laws and goverment are invalid, as far as i know our country has no legislation in place saying that promotional codes cannot be e,ailed to customers. Anyway, after 42 mins on the phone, im cancelling XBL until this is sorted before they take me off hold. I also find it funny that i was 48 hr xp banned for posting this on waypoint after 15 mins, but it dont matter as i cannot level up, whilst we have hackers getting 49/49 achievements and SR119 that you dont care about (look up fa isaviour on waypoint...) Rant over, anyone with me? And can i get a response this time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In the end, 343 can do what they want with early access because It is their game. Don't expect a response from Microsoft or 343 on these forums.

A violation of human rights? That's a stretch. You have no right to digital content. It's 343's discretion. Deal with it.

Wow, at least the community on waypoint were better than you guys. What im trying to say is why is all of europe left out when countries with incredibly small gaming markets are included? For example, korea?

And its hardly fair for 343i / waypoint to ban me for over 2000 years for posting this is it? Seeing as 343i are a subsidary of microsoft, then at the end of the day all their paychecks are from the same guy, all. Want is an answer

Did you ever consider europe is excluded because of its laws on the matter of awarding free content via email? Not an expert but if they are including small regions such as Korea I'm sure it has something to do with respective countries laws on the subject...

[quote user="Flibbib"]

all. Want is an answer

[/quote]

Well you pretty much gave that up when you got banned from Waypoint.

You guys aget a 007 movies a few weeks before we do, I'm not complaining.

I'm thinking this guy didn't just politely ask a question and then get slammed with a 2000 year ban.

Didnt just politeley ask? What are you staff or something? Heres the original thread, ok the part about americans may be very slightly out of line, but its nowhere near some of the other stuff on them forums

forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1822213_UK-Specializations-discrimination.aspx

So, in the post you admit that you created an alternate account to bypass a forum ban and now you're surprised that you were permabanned? Well played.

Certain countries have laws about online content, as you know. It may not be 343's fault, how do you know? But throwing around phrases like, "that is actually a violation of Human Rights to exclude anyone based on nationality, creed, gender, race or religion," when referring to a video game is ridiculous.  Also, 343 didn't start the double XP thing. Doritos and Mt Dew were doing this with black ops way back when.

I understand that you are upset, but did you even try to contact them before complaining on the forums? Did you even research the info?